Monday, 16 February 2009

refill


Monday morning. It's grey and wet outside, and the beautiful snow has started to melt. I should have gone to bed much earlier yesterday, but I wanted to get the most out of the super lazy Sunday at home. We slept in, I caught up on my magazines reading, we ordered pizza, and saw two very different movies; Tropic Thunder and In the Valley of Elah. I recommend both. The first for being funny, the second for being realistic and thought-provoking. You should also see this.

I recently discovered Susannah's blog - In on my fingers. I really enjoy her writing and photography. Here are two posts that caught my eye and that I think you should read too: Canine wisdom and The PR version.

Happy Monday!

Edited to add another link worth checking out: My friend Mathias shared this link yesterday. You should see it.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Monday and thanks for the links. Off the check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei og takk for hilsen på bloggen min! :) Mailen min er alvorada@live.no

    Herlig bilde! De koppene er så søte. Jeg samler på det serviset i rosa, eller samler og samler... har så langt fem frokostfat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Astrid! Så meldingen din, takk for inspirerende ord :)
    min mailadr siw_haveland@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog, thinking on my one one, thanks a lot for all the links! your blog and theirs are really inspirationals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Monday to you!
    top of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei Astrid! i'm so happy to know you're enjoying my blog :) and thank you for linking to those two posts - it was actually really good to read them back. This morning i got up at 7am, but not because of depression but because i was fully rested and ready to get up and do some work - such a difference from how i was feeling when i wrote that other post. It's such a good feeling to see how far i've come - thank you for this gift this morning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps Battlestar Gallactica? YES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a winderful blog, like everyone says. I've been following this for a while, but i just realized your love for magazines, with the link to your flickr album in this post. I REALLY share that love, I have to many to read on my bedside table.

    Here is the point: I live in a small town where there is a terrible lack of visually good magazines... what are your favorites? Since Domino died, I'm lost (ok, there are worst situations in the world right now, i know). Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails