Wednesday, 14 January 2009

I've been tagged! (again)


My Flickr friend Martyn, a.k.a. late night movie, tagged me and asked me to put up 16 things about myself. I have been tagged before, so it will be a little challenging to come up with even more (interesting??) facts about myself. Oh well, let's try! Here we go:

1) I love cheese, but it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Give me Norvegia (the Norwegian "people's favourite", characterised as a semi-hard, matured cheese), Jarlsberg, Ridder or brie and I'm a happy girl.

2) I don't like blue cheese or capers.

3) I have only been admitted to the hospital once. It was because of appendicitis.

4) I kept a journal for many years. It feels nice to have a stack of handwritten books filled with memories.

5) My favorite number is 2. I have no idea why.

6) I loved the book Anne of Green Gables when I was younger.

7) I love champagne and cosmopolitans.

8) I'm a big fan of alliteration.

9) I have put the film "Mamma Mia!" on my "last films seen, that I liked and recommend"-list because of the beautiful location which got me in a good mood. Other than that the film was a bit too much for me.

10) America's Funniest Home Videos cracks me up.

11) Nothing gets me in a better mood than skiing and hiking.

12) I have been to 22 different countries.

13) Good light is one of my biggest inspirations for taking photos.

14) I have met 10 Flickr peeps in person (not counting the people I already knew before they signed up to Flickr): Rick and Scott visited Bergen, so did Yuwen and her boyfriend. Mathias and Jördis have visited us in Bergen twice, and I have visited them in Berlin once. In Berlin I also met Lori and her husband Ken, and we'll meet again when they come to Norway in August. Sølve and I met up with Jolayne and Kemp in Paris. Hanne lives in Bergen too and we have had a couple of very nice café meet ups. I wonder who will be next...

15) I don't like the zest in orange marmalade.

16) I didn't plan to become a freelance journalist and copywriter, it sort of just happened. I'll tell you more about that later.

Martyn linked to this, and so do I. Enjoy!

Sølve took this photo of me at the mountain cabin the first Saturday of January.

9 comments:

  1. It's nice to you a little better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 10! haha don't tell anyone but it cracks me up as well ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to London. Lots of Flickr people to meet here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love o meet you one day... specially now that i know you loved anne of green gables!! i loved that tv series... the book didn't come to portugal. it was called here "ana dos cabelos ruivos" which means anne of the red hair... ahahha can you now understand why probably 10 years later have been paiting my hair for almost 10 years now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "Evening Light" set is gorgeous! I loved the Anne of Green Gables books as a kid too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Astrid! I'm a huge fan of your blog! Been folowing it for a long time. would love to meet you someday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. visit switzerland - you are always welcome ;)!
    and when it comes to numbers: I love prime numbers and don't have a clue why.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on #10.

    Russ and I watched it last night. The montages are the best. There's one channel here that plays it every night. It's heaven really.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails