Thursday, 15 January 2009

H&M Home



I bet you all know by now that H&M is launching a home collection. I just wanted to show you few of my favorites.

Here's a few lines from the press release:

It’s time to inject fashion into the home. Early 2009 will see H&M revolutionizing the way style-savvy consumers shop for home textiles and accessories. Exclusively available online and through a directional mail order catalogue, this is H&M’s first foray into the interiors arena and will offer shoppers the opportunity to stylishly transform every room of the home. The first collection will be available from February 2009 in the markets where distance selling is already established: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.

“This is a very exciting concept that takes H&M’s expertise in fashion and textiles and applies it to the home,” says Maria Lindblom, head of H&M Home.

The range will be divided according to the different rooms of the home, so will appeal to a wide range of people, from those wanting to quickly update their bathroom with some plush towels to those looking to refresh the bedroom with crisp linen and blankets. They can also create a new look in the living room with some well-chosen cushions and curtains, or rethink the kitchen or dining space with a wide selection of tea towels, table linen and napkins. Whatever they want to achieve, H&M Home has the perfect pieces at great prices.

4 comments:

  1. yay! no i didn't know that!
    thanks for posting about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely I have to check this out, I don't if the collection will be in Montréal, Canada !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! I had no idea. I know what will be on my shopping list on my next jaunt to a H&M'd up country.

    Now if only they would bring H&M to Australia, my life would be perfect ;-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails