Monday, 5 January 2009

Godt nyttår!

Hei guys! How are you? I'm just stopping by to say hei and to wish you a happy new year. I hope you had a fabulous celebration, and that you had a lovely and peaceful Christmas celebration with your dearest. After two weeks more or less away from the computer during the holidays, I have a few things to catch up with. First of all I need to get in to the routines of everyday life again...

If you follow my Flickr, you already know that I finished my a photo a day 366 project and the Everyday Stories project. I might make a Blurb book of the photos. At least one for myself. Maybe I should also start a new project?

Well, see you soon!


  1. I love your blog! I spend lots of time in your beautiful country as my husband is Norwegian. I loved your flicka set of pics for every day of the year. Lovely.

  2. Skal si det er hardt å komme seg tilbake til disse rutinene igjen, ja :-) Pes... jeg tror jeg stirret på PC-skjermen fram til kl. 14 i går... :-)
    Ha en god uke!

  3. new years are great for new projects :^)

  4. Gott nytt ar, Astrid! and I am curious what kind of projects you start next...
    at the moment my project is called: sött barn;)
    kram bb



Related Posts with Thumbnails