Monday, 8 December 2008

winter wonderland






For some days in the end of November Bergen was a beautiful winter wonderland. I should add, for those of you how don't know Bergen, that the city I live in has the most rainy days in Norway, and we don't have much real winter at all.

The snow came Thursday the 20th, and it was all gone by Wednesday the 26th, 2008. The photos above were taken during a wonderful walk on Saturday November 22. Camera: Canon EOS 500N, film: Kodak Portra 160vc.

See the rest of the winter wonderland in Bergen photos here.

6 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Barbara

    http://www.ipodepot.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely lovely.

    so nice to see your hometown in all it's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I hope you enjoyed the snow :o) I've yet to get snow this winter. Who knows... maybe it's coming. Have a great weekend.
    xo,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails