Thursday, 20 November 2008

Mondur





About a month ago a new shop opened in Christian Michelsensgate in Bergen. Mondur is a small, independent shop selling Scandinavian design, and it's a very welcomed addition to the clothes shops scene in Bergen (we already have way too many high street chains here). I fell in love with the dresses made by Norwegian designer Mette Møller. To tell you the truth, I splashed out and bought that dress in the bottom photo. Needless to say; you should stop by this shop the next time you're in Bergen. My wallent won't approve, but I know I'll be coming back!

In case you wonder, the wallpaper seen in the second photo from the top is designed by Scandinavian Surface.

Other brands at Mondur: Day - Baum und Pferdgarten - Merete Taule - Venus de Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails