Friday, 21 November 2008

Darling Clementine

I mentioned yesterday that I'm not at all ready for Christmas. Not even the sudden snowy winter weather in Bergen has made me more ready. But these cute holiday cards from the Norwegian design studio Darling Clementine make me want to write holiday letters to all my friends and family.

Darling Clementine takes pride in producing great stationary products for all occasions, always with a new and fresh approach. Next to our product ranges we take on other projects as designers/ illustrators. Our work spans from identity profiling to illustration for interior and t-shirt designs. We are constantly thinking about & designing new products so please keep visiting this site!

Visit their Etsy shop to buy the holiday cards and other pretty cards.

Darling Clementine designed the website of Scusi that I have told you about earlier.



Related Posts with Thumbnails