Thursday, 13 November 2008

Bella Italia











So, at last I'm done uploading Italy photos to my Flickr. In case you missed them, or want another look, see all the photos in chronological order in this set. The photos above are some of my favorites from the trip. I already look forward to taking Sølve here. Maybe that should be our honeymoon...?

Btw, if you plan a trip to Tuscany and need a little help, advice or inside tips, you really should contact TasteTours. The company is run by Marianne, a Norwegian woman who fell in love - with Italy and an Italian man. TasteTours has its office in the idyllic village of Santa Fiora, and they specialize in tailor making programs for small and large groups, focusing on food and wine. They offer visits to wine yards, castles, local producers, cooking classes as well as wine- and olive oil tasting. Take a look at their website to find out more, and say hei to Marianne from me if you talk to her :-)

Jomfrureiser organizes different types of trips to Italy and cooperates with Marianne and TasteTours.

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous shots, looks beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those blankets in the second to last photo. they always remind me of being at my grandmother's as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely... I want to go there!
    x- parisianfille650leballonrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely....I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog in September, since that I´ve been a secret reader.. Your blog is so inspiring. These photos were really beautiful, Right now I´d like to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful. it is all like me, and very how I look at this place. love it love it love it. regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great, beautiful blog! Found it by accident, but I am going to follow it regularly. What a place in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this photos! So beautuful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, lovely photos !! so typical Italy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quanto mi manca! I need to post about my former Italian life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails