Wednesday, 1 October 2008

white





Yes, I like white homes. It's so clean, simple and calming. I like it even more now after we painted the orange wall white. I like these glimpses from a white home in Sweden (images from the Swedish magazine Sköna Hem via Design Shimmer).

I love this collage Marion made. Just like her, I'm a big fan of the combination of a wooden table and white chairs. I have my eyes on the Eames chairs seen in the photo above. I just have to convince Sølve first...

Have you seen Anne's (of Strandgut) portfolio yet? It's really beautiful!

My copy of A Year of Mornings arrived yesterday. Love!

1 comment:

  1. How funny you should post this. I've been thinking about how great it would be to have a 'white room' and 'black room' like John Lennon and Yoko One did in their famous Dakota Apartment in NYC.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails