Thursday, 2 October 2008

tagged!


Lila of Vents de Bohème tagged me.

Here's how we play:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

one
I started to wear lenses because I didn't want to wear glasses on my wedding day.

two
I like milk in my coffee. When I'm in business meeting and coffee is offered to me - but no milk - I'm too shy to ask for milk.

three
I have lived in five different places/towns; Ørland (I was born here), Randaberg, Moss, Sandnes and Bergen. I have never lived abroad.

four
I'm terrible with numbers. Sølve likes to tease me and asks questions like "how many zeros are there in one billion"...

five
I have sung in two different choirs. I'm an alto.

six
I don't like beer, but I love wine.

I'm tagging the following six bloggers: Hannah of Huffmania, Marion of Marion Hearts, Deb of [ddot], Jaime of the light archive, Molly of Orangette and Anne of Strandgut.

In case you missed it, here is the result from the last time I was tagged. PS: The photo is from 1995 when I was in Alta dog sledding with my girl scout friends. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Jeg googlet 'astrid liker', og her er resultatet:

    'Astrid liker å være med på leken for en tredje gang! ... Astrid liker ikke og bli tatt på fersken når hun er ute på sjekkeren. ...'

    'Astrid liker sprang best, men synes også det er gøy å galoppere på tur.'

    'Astrid liker ikke urettferdighet og løgn. Da blir hun forbanna! Jævlig forbanna… Det er ikke ofte Astrid blir sint, men når hun først blir det,- da blir hun ...'

    Da vet du det :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails