Tuesday, 14 October 2008

new bag!


Hei guys! It's been silent in this space for a little while because I've been on a business trip to Italy. It was really, really wonderful. Bella Italia! Of course I took a lot of photos, which I'll share here. Just give me a little time, because there are a lot of photos to sort through... ;-)

Remember I talked about getting a new bag? Well, one of the few things I shopped in Italy was a new bag. A beautiful leather bag in the shade of brown that I love. If you find yourself in the village Montalcino in Tuscany, make sure you stop by Si.Si.Pelle. They have a great variety of handmade leather bags. You'll love it!

9 comments:

  1. this bag is beautiful! i love the straps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! what a nice choice... it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it buttery soft? It just looks like it would be. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice! I'm more for brown leather than black too ;)
    Actually I would love to get one good quality leather bag myself... maybe after I've graduated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you lucky thing. i am in the process of searching..but haven't found the perfect one yet. i'm edging towards a valhalla (valhallabrooklyn.etsy.com) though..
    yr photos of italy are beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this bag is beautiful! Makes me envision may wonderful weekend adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that really is a great bag!
    and a lovely view :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely bag... and photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails