Friday, 24 October 2008

Moo


When I show you products here at hei Astrid, they are normally always things I would consider buying myself. And yes, this moose lamp is actually something I wouldn't mind hang on my livingroom wall. I like interiors with a bit of humor, and I like supporting Norwegian design.

Moo is from the Norwegian lamp manufacturer Northern Lighting, that I have mentioned a couple of times before.

Funny coincidence; this is the third thing named Moo I write about. Here are the other two.

Btw, this is my 200th post. Hurra!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd hang that moose right upon my couch! I really have a thing got stuff like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of your 200thpost . This is the best moose so far.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails