Thursday, 25 September 2008

so lovely

I got a newsletter from Pure Style today with a lovely photograph (seen on top here) by Vanessa Courtier. The images above are from her website. Lovely, isn't it?

So, before I leave for Italy next Sunday I have a few things I have to finish. Articles that is. I'm writing about Svalbard, different ways to warm up your home, art theraphy, Stavanger, and a Norwegian design agency who has done something really cool for an international webzine. I'll tell you more about that when the article has been published. I hope you're having fun at work too :-)


  1. i know it's a job for you, but your work sounds so dreamy astrid! that tea looks great too, i might go make myself a cup.

  2. Nothing is better then home grown tomatoes! Yes, I agree totally lovely



Related Posts with Thumbnails