Friday, 29 August 2008

Swedish style

Sofie Andersson is a Swedish interior design stylist. She works for magazines like Swedish Elle Interiör and Hus & Hem + IKEA. I like her style. (Via flittiglisene.)

Today I'm finishing the article about Stavanger that I mentioned yesterday, I have done a few changes to an article about a firm working with road construction, operation and maintenance, after lunch I'm doing a phone interview with a leader in a power company, and then I'll continue the work on the article about Finnish design for no magazine.

And then the weekend starts. Do you have any fun plans? We are celebration my friend's 30th birthday tomorrow. The theme of the party is headgear.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! here's a coincidence, astrid - we are shopping right now for a vw camper van. :^D (i wish we could get an orange one!)



Related Posts with Thumbnails