Wednesday, 16 July 2008

slow work



Even though it's raining and it doesn't feel much like summer, it definitely feels like my head is on vacation. Most people at my office are gone fishing or what ever, and it's hard to focus on work. Yesterday I did a lot of planning and today I'm updating my work website.

Some of you might remember that I was in Moscow for work last year. If you didn't get hold of the international issue of no magazine, don't worry, you can read my Moscow story here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and download the pdf - it's in English!

I don't know why, but I didn't take so many photos in Moscow. Maybe because I only brought my small Olympus mju point and shoot (with film). The two photos above are my favorites. See all the Moscow photos here.

Speaking of travels, as the rain continues to pour down, I long to go back to this place and have meals like this and this. I also wonder were we should go for our honeymoon. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. you should come to wichita, ks and I'll put you up in our guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, nicole. that's so sweet of you. we have talked about a usa roadtrip once, and we'll stop by then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah, i heard malaysia's nice place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about somewhere in africa - possibly zanzibar? its gorgeous there - you have a mix of heritage in stone town and then the gorgeous beaches. or my hometown, cape town....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just being silly. you don't want to be HERE! I know you'll decide on the perfect place to get away to, though.

    I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails