Tuesday, 8 April 2008

the shoes? part II





I'm still thinking about shoes for my wedding dress. I think I have decided that I want flat sandals, either gold or silver. Flats because I'm taller than Sølve, sandals because it's a summer garden wedding. Now I need to choose a budget...

From the top: Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Miu Miu and Pedro García. All images are from NET-A-PORTER.

By the way, I already bought the dress. It's from a Norwegian designer, and I'm going to Oslo to try it again this weekend. Yay!

9 comments:

  1. I'd say #2 or #4.. but - honestly - I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection. They all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmn, I think number 2 is my favourite but I also love the ysl ones you posted previously! you must be having such fun choosing your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say number 2 too, they look like sandals you'd wear again and again. what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say # 4, because... hmm... just my intuition! :)

    It must be awesome to get to plan all the wedding stuff, and try on dresses etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving the miu miu's - but i really love the last pair as well... and i am with lottie - love the ones from earlier - you could just buy them all - one pair for the wedding, one for the reception and a pair for the honeymoon ;) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number one or three, they are simple yet elegant metallics (I don't the think metallics need jewels). Congratulations from the Southern Hemisphere. I am a quietly constant admirer of your blog. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the silver ones would do it for me - my favourite!
    have fun choosing a pair.. oh well, depending on how much you will dance that day you might need two pairs:D ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails