Friday, 4 April 2008

Norwegian handicraft


I'm working on some texts for a firm that sells beautiful traditional Norwegian handicraft, including works from the brand called Oleana. It's not the kind of clothing I would wear myself (yet), but I still find it very beautiful. The Norwegian Design Council has awarded the brand with the Award for Design Excellence, mention here, and the graphic design is done by Haltenbanken mentioned in the same post.

Hope you have fun plans for the weekend. We are celebrating a friend's 30th birthday tomorrow. And tonight I plan to drink red wine while watching a movie. But first I need to finish these handicraft texts. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hei! Så link til din side på blosem, deilig å se andre blogger fra vest som ikke inneholder country living :)
    fin side, ser at vi liker noe av det samme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years, I used to have a tiny 2"x2" Oleana catalog on my beadside table, all the girls had sticks and flowers in their hair. My favorite thing is their blankets, to die for.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails