Tuesday, 4 March 2008

winter and spring

March is officially spring, so I have changed the blog header to get in a bit of spring mood. Although my mind is still very much set on winter. I had a truly amazing weekend at Svalbard. I have never before experienced an Arctic winter so far north. It is so exotic and unique. It really took my breath away. I am going north again for the weekend. On Thursday I fly to Finnmark, close to the North Cape.
The Svalbard set will be filled with more photos when I get the time to sort through them. And I will of course bring home lots of photos from Finnmark.

Here are a few projects I am really excited about. Be sure to check them out if you don't know them: Lines & Shapes - before and after - 44 times two

I also want to welcome Nicole back to blogland. Welcome Nicole! And finally, check out this. A lovely meeting between two people I admire; Jenifer of Nectar & Light and Matt of MattBites.

I'll be back in this space next week with new bits of inspiration.


  1. Don't you love how the ice is swimming-pool-blue?

  2. Thank you so much for posting this beautiful photo, I could stare at it for hours!

  3. Hei,godt å se deilige vinterbilder, her i bergen er det jo lite snø :)
    ta en titt bloggen min

  4. hello, sweetie. thanks for the wave!



Related Posts with Thumbnails