Wednesday, 26 March 2008

life after vacation


I am hit by a terrible case of procrastination. It is very inconvenient since I have too many deadlines coming up. It is so hard to get back in real work mode after the 9 fantastic days in the mountains. Adele's song "Chasing Pavements" is spinning in my head and I have love and celebration on my mind. Yesterday I booked the hotel for our wedding night. Yay!

Photos for my state of mind: 1. my favorite, 2. cutting the cake, 3. Lovers dream., 4. 67366

I added a few more photos to the Svalbard set. Soon I will start posting photos from the amazing trip I had to Finnmark in the beginning of March. But before that there will be photos from the Easter vacation. So, there will still be a lot of Norway and nature in my Flickr stream.

I am going home soon to cook something nice, pasta maybe, and watch a movie on the huge screen.

By the way, have you seen this and this? Love!

2 comments:

  1. dear astrid. thank you so much for the mentions. that means a lot. can't wait to see all of your photos.
    best,
    jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails