Thursday, 27 March 2008

all week monday-itis


The procrastination I mentioned yesterday, continues. I realise it is not just procrastination, it is also a case of all week Monday-itis. Instead of fueling up on a healthy meal to get energy to continue "working", I just stuffed myself full of marzipan. I am on a serious sugar high and I have a deadline tomorrow. All I want to do is repeat last night; The Devil Wears Prada on my big screen and a (big) glass of Cointreau on ice. (The photo above is from the movie, found on imdb.com.)

Anyone know what I am talking about?

I think I have mentioned this before, but it is worth mentioning again. So beautiful.

Also, I played a little with Picnik today. Finally I can easily do fun and good looking stuff with my images, other than auto contrast and auto levels in Photoshop Elements 2.0.

6 comments:

  1. oh yes. i'm afraid i know exactly what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know EXACTLY what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved that movie!! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie more everytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeg vet også meget godt hva du snakker om. Du er ikke alene. Og jeg vil benytte anledninga til å si at dette er et fint sted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails