Saturday, 5 January 2008

new year


Hei guys. Happy new year. Hope you had a fabulous celebration. I sure did. Didn't get much done work wise this week. So hard to get into the work mode again after the holidays. Know what I mean? Hopefully there will be more activity in this space from Monday. I already kickstarted the activity over at my photoblog. Have a look if you are interested.

Hope you are having a great weekend. I do. It involves organizing and cleaning around the apartment, lounging, the West Wing on dvd, wine, food and Sølve :-)

4 comments:

  1. argh - work for me begins tomorrow
    and I have so much work to do I'm a bit nervous about getting it all done AND looking after (my) Astrid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems many people feel the need to declutter in January, loving your photoblog!
    (Happy new year by the way :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei astrid, i definitly love decluttering too. so nice to gain room for new things.
    love your beautiful photoblog, what a pretty space. i don't know if you're aware of this or if you intended to do that, but currently i could only leave you a coment there, if i would have a google/blogger account to sign into, which i don't. i don't know, maybe you could change that ? happy organizing and have fun with your friends over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. west wing is awesome

    so is your photo blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails