Sunday, 16 December 2007

Paris je t'aime

Hei guys! I am back from my Paris weekend. I think I am in love. Such a beautiful city. I know I have to go back to explore the city more. We took about 500 photos, so guess what kind of photos will be dominating my Flickr stream the next days...

Did you see the movie Paris je t'aime? I saw it when it came out in 2006, and I liked it. I think I want to see it again now that I have actually been in Paris.

Some new things (yay!) in the photo above:
- New toy: camera
- Leather travel bag bought in Paris
- Cool print t-shirt from Poketo
- Skinny jeans from H&M

I hope you all had a great weekend and that you are doing good in this holiday time. Can you believe it is only one week till Christmas?! Note to self: Buy presents!


  1. Ohh, I like that movie. The last short in it, with the woman who feels loved by Paris, makes me kind of sad when I watch it - but overall it is a really fun and lovely film.

    I'm glad you had such a good time!

  2. December 2007 at 17:58

    I come from Paris and never really love the city the way you did !
    But now I live so far away, it seems different every time I go back.
    I guess it's just depend on if you are just a tourist or a citizen of that crazy city...
    Nice t-shirt by the way...

  3. Sorry I couldn't make it to meet you... Work work work all week-end!
    promise, next time we'll fix that!!

    Have a nice week!

  4. oh yes...isn't it just *amazing*!?

    I really think it is SUCH a truly special place....and I just know your photos are going to make me pine for it something bad ;)

    Still - can't wait to see them anyway, welcome home! x

  5. i want to go to paris for the weekend! plus, i love the new bag, so cute.



Related Posts with Thumbnails