Wednesday, 12 December 2007

magic light


Today I got up at 0630 am, which is quite early for me. I normally get up around 0830 am. It is so dark at 0630 am! It doesn't get bright until around 9 am. And then at 4 pm it is dark again. Only seven hours of daylight. I am glad I don't live further north where the days are even shorter.

It is only natural that I am attracted to the magic light these days. Here are some current Flickr favorites:

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled, 5. the light, 6. woman in last light

I have added a new little thing to the right on the blog here; listening to...
I think I'll change the music choice from time to time. A friend introduced me to The Detroit Cobras at a party a little while ago. I bought the CD today. It is so great I just had to share it with you.

Sølve and I are off to Paris for the weekend. Au revoir!

5 comments:

  1. i love your favourites! and the detroit cobras are fabulous. have a lovely time in paris! megxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I'm missing the light too, these days and snatching glimpses before work when I can. Your light favourites are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh you lucky duck, have a great weekend.

    I love those pictures-- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun! eat some pastries for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those six photos together seem made for one another. Enjoy your Parisian weekend, g.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails