Monday, 12 November 2007

yes, I got comfortable


Yes, I got plenty comfortable on Thursday night.

As expected the ride home was wet. Raindrops dripping from my nose kind of wet. But I wore rubber boots and rain gear (I have been a girl scout for many years and I know how to dress in bad weather), so it wasn't too bad.

I came home to candles, roses, a lit fireplace, chilled Chablis and a super delicious salmon dinner. Sølve arranged a surprise date. How can I possibly ask for more?!

In other news:
Some of you have already seen this, and if you haven't, you should: Jen of Simply Photo has made a beautiful simply breakfast book.

My sister and I finally got a chance to work together again this weekend. I'm writing an article about bananas, and my sister took photos. Here is a couple of behind the scenes shots. At last I got to try mav's famous banana bread. Oh yum!

3 comments:

  1. salmon dinner is oe of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lucky girl you are to come home to such a nice meal! love salmon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails