Friday, 23 November 2007

Sweet Paul

Paul Lowe has been one of my favorite stylists for a long time. He does a lot of fabulous work for some of my favorite Norwegian magazines, and he has done quite a few beautiful books as well. Remember this cookbook that I shared with you on Flickr a while ago? Well, that's an example of Paul's work. I just discovered, via Bloesem, that Paul has a blog - Sweet Paul. You can see more of his work over at Art Wing NY (that is were I got the photos above from).

Have a nice weekend guys. I guess a lot of you are enjoying a long Thanksgiving weekend with family and yummy food. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Norway, but I'll sure enjoy some good food this weekend though. I'm preparing for a special guest who arrives tomorrow... :-)

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails