Friday, 2 November 2007

Poul Kjærholm


I like PK8 and PK58.

PK8 was designed by Poul Kjærholm in 1978 and has never been in production before. The PK58 table is inspired by the PK54 but in a different material, the top is a strong white polyester composite and base is aluminium. The PK8 chair is made of plastic material and a aluminium base. Part of Fritz Hansen's Autumn/Winter Collection 2007. (Photo and text from the website.)

A few Friday Flickr Favorites - photos of and by people I know: hi! - flower girl - me - jump - untitled - Me :) - Thinking - Inspired by Tedfoo - Just me again - My travel companion - Astrid and Jakob

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - I love the work of Poul Kjærholm. Went to the Kjærholm exhibition at LOUISIANA last year - a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing I like about this photo apart from the lovely chairs and table, is that fact it works in a darkish traditional looking room.

    Who would think this would sit nicely, apart from Astrid of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, especially the wallpaper in the back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails