Thursday, 1 November 2007

on my wish list




While working on an article for no magazine earlier today, I came across Design Supremo.

The website says: DESIGN SUPREMO is a creative hub, a playground for carefully selected designers, a constantly evolving collection of innovative contemporary design, illustration and photography. Our website is continually growing to showcase objects of desire for you and your home, providing a boutique of chic that you can visit frequently and see what’s new.

There are some great stuff in the web shop, and several things are now on my wish list. For example the Potting Shed t-shirt and the postcard pack. And I want to get the Peas on Earth t-shirt for Sølve.

1 comment:

  1. Peas on Earth... wonderful. I have a weakness for peas so this makes me smile ear to ear.
    cheers, g

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails