Monday, 19 November 2007


I just wanted to stop by and say hei. I'm having some busy work days, and not so much time for blogging.

Two moos today:

I guess by now most of you, especially Flickr users, know of I use the mini cards as my business card, which I am really happy about, and I recently ordered the postcards too. I'm surprised how good they look. Recommended!

The second moo is Norwegian designed leather laptop bags called Moo. This is the story (as it reads on the company's website):

One day, a Norwegian designer told her friend of an idea she had: "What people need are funky bags for their laptops". The friend and a Swedish guy liked the idea and took it to Buenos Aires. They roamed Argentina for a few months and learned the tricks of the cow trade. Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, the designer started sketching. This adventure resulted in the creation of our Moo bags. All the members of our herd are hand-made from the finest quality Argentinean leather in order to protect both your hardware and software. The first collection was launched in Scandinavia in the autumn of 2005. The bags are now available in several countries, so check out our map page to see where we are.

The bag in the photo above is my favorite. The grey color is really nice. It reminds me a lot of my favorite Calvin Klein bag that I have used for ages (I don't have a good photo of it). It's not a laptop bag, and I need that. Check out the Moo website for more stylish laptop bags and to see where to buy them.


  1. Astrid,

    Do you know how much these bags cost? Cheers.

  2. Hei Molly. The one in the picture costs about 3500 NOK, which is about $ 650.

  3. wow, that's a little bit pricy and out of my range...but the bags are very nice! and the moo printing guys are anyway one of my favorite companies. i love their products...



Related Posts with Thumbnails