Thursday, 8 November 2007

comfort


The image above is from Domino Magazine. I saved it on my computer a while ago, and I stumbled upon it again today. I like the colors and the rustic, comfortable atmosphere.

Comfort is something I need today. My workday has been busy yet fun. You know those kind of days when so much is happening at once, you just have to take a time out, breath, and make a list of to dos for the rest of the day. I made the list and it calmed me down. I only checked one item on the list, but now I know what to do tomorrow. New things are happening and I enjoy it.

Now, at 5:50 pm, I'm getting ready to bike home. Local media says Andrea, which the storm has been named, will hit Bergen tonight. Sounds like "tonight" is now. It is going to be a very wet ride home. No doubt I'll light the fireplace and have some red wine when I get home. I'm sure it will make me plenty comfortable.

17 comments:

  1. I wonder why they always name Storms after women? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your evening sounds delightful and so cozy. i like that photo, too. have a good evening, astrid! megxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the key is to write down some things you've already done, then immediately cross them off. that always makes me feel better. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks beautiful! Hope you had a warm, cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a not-too-wet bike ride home...Andrea is about to hit Germany today. Fortunately we've been to Hamburg last weekend and not this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saved that photo, too! :) i hope the weather isn't too bad for you! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerat photo! I love the colors and it looks yummy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, that is a cozy wonderful photo. nice save.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picture...like others on your blog:-) Hopefully u had nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rustic tones too. Hope you had a comfortable warm evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When it's grey and rainy outside, a warm fireplace and wine sounds wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow... what a delicious cake! :D i can see why you saved the image...

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear astrid,

    this is so funny. i saved the same picture of the cake a while back and have it running on my desk-saver since. it's really nice to now meet it at your blog again :)! i'm so glad you finally decided on a blog for you! it looks like really something i like to look at. all the best to you from anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails