Monday, 8 October 2007

Sensual Home

Some of you may remember this book from my Flickr photostream, but it's so great it's worth taking a second look at it. Sensual Home by Ilse Crawford is beautiful and inspiring.

I forgot Friday Flickr Favorites on Friday, so here we go with my Flickr Favorites on a Monday. They all fit the theme "beautiful nature".
Baltic sea - 8 - seriously - after the storm - :: - untitled - ocean - song - autumn sun - Mt.F


  1. agree, it makes me want to live and enjoy things simply. have a lovely week!

  2. i didn't realize you had a blog - i am in love! and thank you for including "after the storm"...

  3. I love this book. In fact I'm always drawn to her work. She manages to be stylish but not contrived.

  4. I like the look of this book, great flickr picks too.



Related Posts with Thumbnails