Tuesday, 23 October 2007

roadtrip notes

I'm back from my roadtrip, and you can see the photos here. I uploaded some photos today, there will be more later. It was a really long drive, 10 hours on Saturday and 10 hours on Monday, almost 1500 km all together. Sølve is a great driver and I try to be a great passenger - serving him snacks when ever he wants some, being DJ Astrid who plays great music (nothing too slow because that always make us tired in the car) and audio books, telling him the names of the places we pass on along the way, telling him how much I love the sights and nature we drive through... You know how roadtrips are, don't you?
The photo is from Lærdalstunnelen. Pretty cool tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. the music is so important, eh! and I am always the passenger too. this weekend we had a roadtrip and listened to guns n' roses and pearl jam - a bit of reliving our teens - as well as the rocky horror picture show as a narrative always makes the drive go faster.



Related Posts with Thumbnails