Thursday, 11 October 2007

home is where the heart is?


Today I have another book I want to share with you - Home is where the heart is? by Ilse Crawford, who also wrote this book that I showed you earlier this week. The cover of the book is really eye catching; red and silk like. I haven't read the book yet, but I took some time and flipped through it during lunch today (leftover homemade pizza - yum!). It's a beautiful book and I look forward to spending more time with it.

See more photos from the book here.

1 comment:

  1. This book looks really cool, great pictures! Thanks for sharing Astrid.
    I think I should do the same with all the books I own and that most of the time just stay on my bookshelves collecting dust! :-)
    Remember the magazine swap Astrid? Did you get my Flickr message?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails