Wednesday, 24 October 2007

bits & pieces

Some bits and pieces from autumn Bergen today.

I found a fantastic photostream on Flickr today. I totally neglected my work for a while and took the time to browse through all of feels just like home's photos. You should do the same - I know you will enjoy it!

I love the Fullum & Holt bags! (via hoping for happy accidents)

I'm really excited about the upcoming lifeiscarbon publications.

I'm falling in love with the lovely clothing of wiksten (via here).

A big thank you to all of you who visit this site. I'm not so good with replies to your comments, but they are always appreciated.

PS: I posted a few more roadtrip photos today, the last batch will be up tomorrow. The photo above (which I think Sølve took) is from the mountain crossing called Valdresflya.

1 comment:

  1. - - that flickr stream is oh so nice.



Related Posts with Thumbnails