Tuesday, 18 September 2007


Have you read the fairytale novel Stardust by Neil Gaiman? Sølve made me read it, and I'm very glad he did. It's such a beautiful story. I just found out - when watching tv while flickring and editing photos - that a movie of Stardust is out (opening in Norway on September 21). It came out earlier this year. Has anyone seen it? I'm curious if it is as enjoyable as the book.

Wikipedia says that some of the filming was done on Isle of Skye in Scotland. I was there in June :-)


  1. Astrid,

    I saw the movie, but I haven't read the book yet. So I can't really compare the two just yet. But I did love the movie. I loved it enough to want to read the book. Definitely go see it.

  2. I haven't seen the movie, but I absolutely love Gaiman. Maybe you would like Neverwhere (also by Gaiman); different setting, very fabulous:-)



Related Posts with Thumbnails