Tuesday, 25 September 2007

magazine inspiration


Earlier in September mav of port2port showed us inspiring books and magazines from her coffee table. I love the idea, and I want to do the same. I have heaps of great books and magazines just waiting to be shown of to more people.

I'll start with a magazine I have shown on Flickr before - Scandinavian Living. It's really beautiful, and I wish it was still out. The front page photo is my favorite. I wish I could have a big print of it on my wall. When Sølve gets home from France with our digital camera, I'll take some more photos of the magazine.

3 comments:

  1. oh! I love this. what a beautiful cover shot. has it been discontinued? I used to have a subscription to a magazine called 'nordic life' but it was produced in the US, I think, and was not as beautiful as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do all good things have to come to an end?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails