Sunday, 23 September 2007

rainy sunday


The dinner party on Friday was a success, and meeting up with a group of girls last night was a blast. Today it's Sunday and time to relax. It's real autumn weather outside, with wind and rain hammering on the windows. I want to light the fireplace, but I don't want to go outside in this weather to get the firewood... Sølve is i Cannes, France with his job, so I have to do it myself. Big challenge today ;-)

Since I'm home alone, I'm making something Sølve isn't a big fan of; rice pudding. Yum! More photos here.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. enjoy your sunday! i love rice pudding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just made me laugh. My boyfriend is out of town this weekend too, and I've been hanging out at home in solo bliss. I made chicken curry...which I love and my boyfriend hates. Sometimes it's so nice to cook something nice just for yourself. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you had a great time last night! i like your new banner, too. megxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, i do the same thing too... make my favourites which aren't enjoyed by lj! oh how i miss autumn weather already. it really is my favourite time of year next to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I've never had rice pudding? I should really fix that.

    I'm really excited for autumn, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rice pudding... yum! Hope you enjoyed your weekend feast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm, yummy for that kind of day! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails