Monday, 3 September 2007

food + magazines


A new Norwegian food magazine hit the newsstands today: Smart Mat. I flipped trough it and it looks promising. Nice articles and photos. What I didn't like, and especially not for the first issue of a new magazine, is the price - 79 kroner, which is about $14/£7/€10...

Harald tipped me about GOOD magazine. I'm curious about it, so I'm going to check out the website when I have finished all my upcoming deadlines. Do you know this magazine?

The photo above was taken a while ago. It's king oyster mushrooms from Den blinde ku (the blind cow). Here is a similar photo.

1 comment:

  1. yes, that is steep for a magazine. usually they cost between $7 - $9 here.

    i really like that mushroom photo. there are mushrooms on the cover of donna hay this month too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails