Friday, 31 August 2007

travel stories


I'm not going to write much here today, since I did a fair bit of writing yesterday. And today I've done some writing here and here - travel stories from our third day in Croatia. We were 10 days in Croatia and I just finished sorting through the photos from day 3. Needless to say, there are more Croatia photos to come.

Because of the photo I have posted above, today's Friday Flickr Favorites are all about roses. I think the photo was taken at the flower marked in Hong Kong, I found the print among some old photos when I was home in Sandnes a couple of weeks ago.
Rose - Roses - roses - fallen - Happy Valentine's Day

3 comments:

  1. hey what a nice surprise to find my pic in your favourites...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo beautiful flowers! I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday Flickr Favorites are all about roses. I think the photo was taken at the flower marked in Hong Kong, I found the print among some old photos when I was home in Sandnes a couple of weeks ago. travel stories

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails