Wednesday, 22 August 2007

on my wish list

I'm back in my office in Bergen after a couple of days working in Stavanger. My mind and thoughts have officially landed after the Croatia holiday, and now everything is about work. I have busy days and weeks ahead, which will include more traveling (which I'm really excited about). In the meantime I'll post more photos from Croatia on Flickr (I picked up the films today - yay!) and I'll (hopefully) give you a daily dose of inspiration here on hei Astrid.

On my wish list: A pair of high waisted skinny jeans. I'm so tired of low waists.

Photo of Scarlett Johansson looking good in high waisted jeans (and red lipstick) at the Imitation of Christ fashion show, from Vouge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of low-waist jeans, as well as pants and skirts. Some would say it's my age, but really I just don't think it's a good style for most womens' bodies. I'm thin, I love clothes and I want the clothes to make me look good. There, I've said my piece.

    Love your blog, Astrid.



Related Posts with Thumbnails