Thursday, 16 August 2007

more travel thoughts




I like the process of traveling. It's time out and I can just sit still and read my book. Or a magazine. I prefer a book. I always read lots and lots of magazines at home, and rarely books, that's why I prefer catching up on my "must read" list while I travel.

I especially like traveling by train. There's always something to see outside the window, you can walk around, and it doesn't makes me sick, like boats often do. But traveling by boat is nice too. Especially when the weather is good, and I can enjoy the sun and my book on deck. Like we did on our holiday i Croatia. We actually spent two whole days on the deck of a boat. I read a lot in the Croatia guidebook (I like learning about the places I visit) + "The Time Traveler's Wife" (thanks so much for the book Mathias and Jördis, I really enjoyed it).

Speaking of traveling, have you seen simply photo's lets travel to concept?

4 comments:

  1. i too enjoyed that book. glad you had a nice trip. thanks for mentioning my project;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei... I'm so jealous that you went to Croatia, but I really shouldn't be because I'm headed to Italy and the south of France in a couple of weeks myself, and I'll have plenty of time at the beach then!

    Anyway I just wanted to say - I noticed your contribution to "let's travel to..." and your statement about Bergen: "spring is filled with flowers and summer is filled with tourists" really made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved that book! lovely photos too

    ReplyDelete
  4. your vacation looks absolutely divine! The sky in Croatia is so blue! I'm enjoying the photos you took on your travels, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails