Monday, 13 August 2007

I'm back


Hei guys! Just a short note to tell I'm back from my holiday in my home town Sandnes and from the 10 days in Croatia. It's Monday and it's the first day in the office after the holiday. Oh boy! It's a hard day. So much catching up to do. I have lots of photos from Croatia to share with you. You'll find them (in chronological order) in this Flickr set. So, at the end of this day, I hope I'm ready for everyday life again. Right now I'm still mentally on the pebble beach of Milna on the island Hvar...

The photo above is from the sea side restaurant at the hotel we stayed at our first night in Dubrovnik. Wine, sun, friends - happy times!

6 comments:

  1. I love Croatia, especially Dubrovnik. Glad you had a good holiday...the first day back in the office is always torture, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Can't wait to see more - any photos of the surrounding town and countryside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing. Really enjoying looking through your photos. I think I'd like Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! can't wait to hear about your travels... coming off a vacation and back into reality is so hard, i hope this Monday was kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ Criatia is far away from my place.... anyway, I will enjoy this county through your photos in advance!! thx for your photos!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a beautiful place, hope you're feeling refreshed. Love the picture of the swimming pool overlooking the sea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails