Thursday, 30 August 2007

I'm Astrid


Arch tagged me a while ago, so now it's time for me to give you 8 facts/habits about myself.

1. I've been a girl scout for many years and I used to be a very outdoorsy girl (now I'm just normal outdoorsy). In high school my friends and I had a tradition to sleep under the stars once a month. We always did it during weekdays, so we came straight from the woods, the mountains, the beach - or where ever - to school. In my class I was know to been the girl with moss in her hair...

2. After high school I planned to join the army (befalsskolen). I'm happy I didn't.

3. I'm tall. 181 cm.

4. I'm not very daring when it comes to my hair. I have never done anything else than cut it. No highlights, no colors, no nothing.

5. I'm organized and tidy (but cleaning bores me). For example: All my photos on Flickr are neatly organized in sets, and my Croatia photos are chronologically organized in the Croatia 2007 set.

6. When I travel I always pack in a backpack, not a suitcase.

7. I have a tiny scar on my right foot from from a ski pole. I walked barefoot through a river during winter (the river had to be crossed and I didn't want to get my boots wet), when I started to slide on the ice on the bottom of the river, I used the ski poles to keep steady. My feet were super cold so I didn't feel a thing.

8. I'm getting married next year.

Bonus info: I love olive trees, but I don't like olives. I'm sure the taste will grown on me with time. That's what I'm so happy about in the photo above. The trees, not the taste. We were driving a scooter around the island of Vis in Croatia, and I just had to have a photo of all the olive trees. Btw, I didn't drive, Sølve did. Must have been a funny sight with both of us on a tiny scooter. Also, I wonder if anyone can look great wearing a helmet...

One last thing today. A Flickr favorite: 8/20/05. Lena Corwin's wedding photos really inspire me.


Time to go back to my writing.

3 comments:

  1. These are my favorites wedding pictures on flickr as well!! It's so pretty, simple and there is happiness pouring from it!!

    Love your helmet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Astrid you are just the sweetest thing...

    i loved reading your eight things

    and by the by, i think you look great in a helmet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gereat to know you more through this work.
    In Taiwan, we don't have much chance to eat fresh olives but we always eat dried+sweet+sour olives... just like snacks... it tastes GREAT. maybe you can try this frist~^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails