Monday, 27 August 2007

busy days


Hei friends, how are you?

I'm just stopping by to tell you I have some very busy (yet fun) work days at the moment, which leave me with very little time for Flickr and blogging. I haven't forgotten my Friday Flickr Favorites. Since my time is limited I will post one Flickr favorite each day this week. Just to give you a tiny piece of daily inspiration.

Today I bought strawberries to cheer me up while working. Yum!

Btw, autumn is getting close here in Bergen. When I rode my bike to work this morning, my fingers got cold and I wished I had my gloves. Now when I was out getting a coffee (at 7:30 pm I'm still at the office), my nose got really cold. At least the sun is shining. For now.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so looking forward to autumn. it's been so incredibly hot here in the states...we need a nice cool fall season:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails