Friday, 13 July 2007

weekend hiking


Hei friends!
How has your week been? Good I hope. My week has so far been filled with rather slow days at the office and great fun with my German guests in the afternoons. In a few hours we are heading off to the mountains to do some hiking for the weekend. The Norwegian Trekking Association are providing both marked trails and great cabins, all we have to do is pack our backpacks and dress up in our best rain gear. It's been raining for a week, and the weather forecast has no promise of sun... But we will bring our cameras, so it will be good times anyway!
(Photo found at the Trekking Association's website.)

Before I leave for the great outdoors, I'll present a new collection of my Flickr Friday Favorites. All these photos make me smile (and giggle).
Magz
Roar
Freedom Wears A Nightie
little lost sheep
dinosaur
little miracles, delivered daily

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails