Friday, 6 July 2007

summerparty






On my mind today is food, dinner with friends and long summer nights.

Yesterday the office had a summer party/surprise hen party for the hostess (hence the mini bottles of sparkling wine with straws). We sat outside all night eating and drinking all kinds of yummy things. Fresh shrimps, sparkling wine, strawberries, cheese... Oh joy! I'll do more of this during the weekend. Fellow foodie friends from Sandnes are coming in the afternoon and their visit will for sure include great food and drinks. On Sunday I'm picking up Matt and Jördis at the airport. Maybe they will bring cupcakes?

While I'll entertain my guests this weekend (and not spend time in front of the pc), you can explore new Scandinavian cooking. I hope you find something you like. I'll be back on Monday.

Here's my Friday Flickr favorites:

(i got new shoes) - I think this is the first feet shot I faved. I adore this kind of shots. I even have a whole set of them on Flickr.
lounging with a pot of espresso - miss Veronika Lake has such great interior style! She's also a great photographer.
untitled - this makes me long for cold, silent, white winter days in the mountains.
Dripping icing - white on white beauty
new york - I want to go to New York.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you left a link on flickr to the rest of your summer party set. These are great shots and really make me want to be there. Have a great weekend.

    btw--love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect summer party! It looks so relaxing and enjoyable! I can't wait for summer nights like that. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is "oh wow! it's a reeaally nice summer dinner!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvar Aalto peanuts - brilliant! looks like a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great party! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like quite a weekend you have there!

    Why is is that lovely summer parties like that seem to take place only in Europe? Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful summer party, love everything on the table! Thank you for the lovely links too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these summer party shots... it looks like great fun and very relaxing!
    thank you for the links too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails