Monday, 2 July 2007

Benedikte Ugland

Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did. Although my body is all sore from the hiking yesterday. Such a beautiful day, such beautiful landscape - so close to my home! Bergen is surrounded by 7 mountains, Fløyen and Ulriken is probably the best known. With the cable car, the top of mount Ulriken is only ca 30 min, or less, from my home. Vidden is the area between Ulriken and Fløyen, which is were er hiked yesterday.

A piece of photography inspiration today. I like Norwegian photographer Benedikte Ugland (via this post at lifeiscarbon). Her farmers series (example above, photo from her website, where there's lots more photos) is really nice. She also has some great interior shots.

If you haven't already visited lifeiscarbon, you should really take your time and have a look. It's one of my favorite places to visit. This blog, or more like an online magazine, is all about art, architecture, design, fashion and music from Scandinavia. That's what you all like, right?


  1. oh, yes i like lifeiscarbon too - its a great source. and thanks for highlighting those photographs, farmers are very interesting subjects.

  2. Your hiking look like so much fun, having the beautiful countryside and mountains close to the house helps a lot. Great photographs! Thanks for the intro to lifeiscarbon, they are now on my favs.

  3. yes,i love these photographs and lifeiscarbon. your scotland photos are amazing me!

  4. Many thanks for your recommend. I like it too!! ~^^

    have a lovely day~



Related Posts with Thumbnails