Thursday, 14 June 2007

NORD love


I love magazines and I love food. When a new Norwegian food magazine came about recently, I was thrilled. I was even more thrilled when I read it. It's simply perfect! The themes, the articles, the photos, the colors, the layout, the paper. Perfect!

Some of you may remember I posted some photos on Flickr from NORD magazine - you can see them here. And some of you have been as thrilled as me to see the magazine for real. I ordered a subscription at once to make sure I don't miss a single issue. Which turned out to be a great thing to do. Yesterday I got an e-mail telling me I had won a 24 pieces tableware just because I ordered the subscription. The tableware is called Nord (like the magazine), is designed by Margit Seland for Acanthus. It's white, simple and elegant - just my style! Yay!

A new issue of NORD will be out next week and I'll share some goodies with you then.

Thanks so, so, so much to Charlotte of Anknel and Burblets for helping me fix the problem with non co-operating lines and spaces. I really appreciate your help!

So long!
Ciao

6 comments:

  1. Looks like there are a couple of tweaks still to fix. I'll email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What luck!
    Glad to see your new blog and look forward to reading lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, congratulations! that dinnerware looks so nice. can't wait for you to share the next issue. take a look later today for my travel installment featuring you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love magazines and food too. :-) And I love your photos-- I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    How cool is that!
    The magazine looks just divine, i keep searching for it and can't find it here yet. I am sure it will pop up soon:)
    abbytrysagain (from flickr)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...a lovely new subscription AND a gorgeous crockery set...i'm feeling a tad bit envious

    enjoy them all immensely astrid

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails