Tuesday, 26 June 2007

no international






Today I'm proud to present no magazine and the first international issue. It was launched in New York last week.

I've worked with no (btw, it's not no like in negative, it's like .no in web addresses) ever since I started my writing career four years ago. It's been fun seeing the magazine develop and become - in my opinion - a really great unisex lifestyle magazine. There's nothing like it on the Norwegian market, and it's worth comparing it with international titles. I like the mix of themes in the articles (from cars, music and traveling stories, to art, design and fashion), the excellent photography and the playful yet elegant design and layout.

My contribution to no international is two articles; one about Norwegian design and an interview with the manager of the Norwegian furniture manufacturer LK Hjelle.

no international is, of course, in English and it's published in the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Croatia, Cyprus, Malta, Holland, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South-Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Germany, USA, UK, Austria.

16 comments:

  1. :))looks beautiful and cool!!! well done , astrid
    is it available also in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei aga. i asked the editor and he said yes. UK just wasn't on the list i had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely looking display. congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the no issue you sent me - will try to find it here!!
    I´m sure your contribution is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when this happens! I am so curious about the world and I am excited to learn about "what is happening" in Norway. Not sure how to get my hands on an International Copy though - I am going to double check if stockholm, sweden was on your list - France isn't.

    Congratulations! Must feel so good - you are now an internationally published :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's being published in france too, jolayne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful magazine, congrats on your contribution to an international magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! i'll be checking it out at my magazine stand in sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay Astrid! i love the layout and the type.

    i'm going to have to get myself a no. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks lovely and congratulations!
    hope i can find it somewhere here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! I will have to look for it here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is great astrid. I'll check at the kiosk if I get it there. it looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hei o hej o hi! glad that you have a blog now! no looks very cool. what a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm...I think I'm going to have to see if they sell the magazine in a store nearby. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I shall try to find it in a bookshop in Greece.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails